Semifinal Results Announced
The semifinal of Eurovision Young Musicians 2012 is over and the assembled jury has decided on which of the 14 participants have qualified to the final, which takes place on Friday 11 May in Vienna.
After watching all 14 performances over yesterday and today, the jury comprising of Agnieszka Duczmal (Jury Head), Christian Eggen , Carol McGonnell, Franz Bartolomey, have made their decision for the finalists of Eurovision Young Musicians 2012.
The qualifiers to the final are:
- Narek Kazazyan, Qanun (Armenia)
- Emmanuel Tjeknavorian, Violin (Austria)
- Alexandra Dzenisenia, Cimbalom (Belarus)
- Michaela Špačková, Bassoon (Czech Republic)
- Dominic Chamot, Piano (Germany)
- Eivind Holtsmark Ringstad, Viola (Norway)
- Jagoda Krzemińska, Flute (Poland)
These seven will take place in the grand final on Friday. All of the participants, including the non-finalists, received a diploma recognising their participation in this year’s competition. All of the participants will also remain in Vienna for the week, enjoying a social programme and music classes at the Konservatiorium Wien.